Bridal Makeup Packages 2019-10-18T10:39:35+00:00

The best Bridal makeup artist and Bridal makeup packages/ Pricings

  • Explore Bridal Makeup Packages

  • Explore Bridal Makeup Artists

  • Get upto 20% Discount

  • And more

Get Customized Quote

Share your detail to explore bridal makeup Artists & Pricing

MAC Bridal Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 10,000 to Rs. 13,000

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

High Definition Bridal Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 12,000 to Rs. 15000

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

AirBrush Bridal Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 15,000 to Rs. 20,000

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

Christian/Catholic Bridal Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 13,000 to Rs. 15,000

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

Brahmin Iyer/Iyengar Bridal Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 35,000

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

Pre-Wedding Photo-shoot Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 5,500

Know More
Call Now
Whatsapp

Mehendi Party Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 5,000

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

Nalangu House Party Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 5,000

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

Sangeet/Cocktail Party Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 11,000

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

Bridesmaid HD Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 4,500

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

Bridesmaid Premium Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 2500

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

Baby Shower Peach Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 6500

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

Baby Shower HD Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 9500

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

Other Party Makeup Package
Artist from Chennai
Price – Rs. 5500

Know more
Call Now
Whatsapp

Our Makeup Artists

Bharathi
BharathiChennai
Makeup Artist from Chennai with 5+ Years Experience
Bharathi
BharathiChennai
Makeup Artist from Chennai with 5+ Years Experience
Bharathi
BharathiChennai
Makeup Artist from Chennai with 5+ Years Experience
Bharathi
BharathiChennai
Makeup Artist from Chennai with 5+ Years Experience

Our Works

Our Works

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, we do provide bridal makeup trials. You will be charged Rs 2000/- for the bridal makeup trial. This amount will be adjusted in the final settlement if you confirm the bridal makeup package. In makeup trial, our bridal makeup artist will do a trial makeup and hairstyle. Saree draping can also be done on Bride’s request.

We (are) known for quality and brand. We use a mix of premium and international makeup brands. Predominantly, we use MAC or similar quality ranged Products. You can talk to our bridal makeup artist who is assigned to you, in case any clarifications required on the products or brands.

Bridal makeup artist stays with the bride for 4 hours per session. Extra hours purely depends on artist feasibility.

Bridal makeup and hairstyle are combined in one package with complimentary saree draping. Hair accessories and hair extensions are not part of the package. If you want to rent them, a fixed amount needs to be submitted as the deposit.

All bridal makeup packages come with makeup, hairstyle and complimentary saree draping. Additional saree draping is extra chargeable.

Yes, bridal makeup artists are ready to travel but Bride should arrange/bare their transportation and accommodation in case of outstation makeup needs and multi-day or multi-session makeup package required.

If any bridal makeup package is cancelled before a month of the wedding date, then the amount will be refunded with cancellation charges of Rs 1500/- per session for normal makeup packages and Rs 3000/- per session for Celebrity Makeup package. If it is cancelled within a month of the wedding date, Rs 5000/- will be deducted as Cancellation Charges. Trial Charges are deducted from deposit if any.

Yes, bridal makeup artists are present in all cities in South India such as Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Coimbatore, Pondicherry and many more. Our bridal makeup artists serve throughout Tamil Nadu, Andhra, Karnataka, Telangana and Kerala.

No, brides are not allowed to carry their own makeup kits. Bridal makeup artists use high-quality branded makeup products. Brides can talk to the makeup artist in case of any clarifications needed.

You can book any bridal makeup package over phone, website or WhatsApp. Drop a message and our technicians will call you back. Yes, 75% of the package cost (including trial costs if any) should be paid to book any bridal package and the remaining 25% should be paid a week before the wedding date.

The simple bridesmaid makeup packages price starts from 4000 INR and goes upto 6000 INR. For customized bridesmaid packages, please reach out to bridal consultants through WhatsApp, Call or email.

Get Free Quote

SEND YOUR ENQUIRY AND GET SPECIAL RATE!

  • Professional Makeup Artist

  • Natural Cosmetics

  • Hair Stylish Professionals

  • Saree Draping